Hello, lovely readers!
I know many of my readers are from ChristianWriters.com, but many aren't. As such, I wanted to draw your attention to this month's blog chain. I won't be participating this month--hey, I've got a lot on my plate, more than I can handle--but I don't want my readers to miss out.
The topic this month is Easter, and I know everyone involved in this month's chain won't disappoint. I urge you to check out as many of these posts as you can as they pop up through the month. And, be sure to check my side-bar for last minute changes and updates.
The schedule--as of April 1-- is as follows:
- April 1: Chris Henderson, TheWriteChris
- April 2: Jan Christiansen, Refreshed by The Word
- April 4: Adam Collings, The Collings Zone
- April 6: Sheila Hollinghead,A Spring of Living Water
- April 7: Cindee Snider Re, Breathe Deeply
- April 9: Scott Fields, Dead Man Writing
- April 11: Nona King, Word Obsession
- April 13: Tracy Krauss, Expression Express
- April 17: Keith Wallis, wordsculptures
- April 20: Victor Travison, Lightwalker's View
- April 22: Lynn Mosher, Heading Home
- April 23: Traci Bonney, Tracings
- April 24: Debra Ann Elliott, Writing with Debra
- April 25: Chris Perdue: The Bible Stop
- April 26: Chris Depew: The Beulah Land Blog
- April 27: Edward Lewis, Sowing the Seeds
- April 29: Carol Peterson, From Carol's Quill
As for me, April seems to be a regrouping month. This week, we're expecting my son's diagnosis, so once we know for sure (hopefully!) what's going on, I should be able to figure out, at least for the short term, what my schedule is likely to be like. Which means I may be able to fit in some writing time. I desperately need to start writing daily again. My brain feels like it's filled with kid's movies, medications, and medical research, when I'd rather it be filled with agent searches, plots, and characters. (Well, how about all 6 items.)
Please go check out the blog chain and chime in at my friends' blogs. I'll try to be back next week with either an update on my son or a blog on writing.
Until next time,